Total Pageviews

Monday, April 11, 2016

What is Tryrip, the future of Tryrip, The future of Shadow Goat Studio, a new business, and the future of Softwarly.

Hello everyone. I am the owner of Tryrip, Shadow Goat Studio, Former owner of Indie Goat and Softwarly. Marcus is the current owner of Indie Goat and Softwarly.

I am making this post because I think I should explain some things to you that I have not yet talked about to the public. Sadly Tryrip's page has not been updated in about 2 years. Softwarly is about 2.5 years and you may be wondering where we have went. Well if you are still a Tryrip fan on this blog I would like to say like we said 2 years ago we fucked up.

We have made a new business named Shadow Goat Studio and everybody that I currently know right now knows about this business. But some of you don't k ow about this business. From the start of Shadow Goat Studio; we never really had a real product uploaded to our website.

Yes we had some tempary products on our website and currently we have a free product for C# developers! But we haven't really uploaded anything in 3 months that would grow the business. You might be thinking why but I will get to that.

Now the first subject of what I said. What is Tryrip? Tryrip is my previous business before B.R.A.I.N, witch stands for Braydel Ritter Artificial Intelligence Network. But I have stopped development on the AI because it was getting too advanced in what it could do. I will not discuss B.R.A.I.N in this post but maybe later if you want to k ow about it.

I think everybody knows the future of Tryrip. Its dead and most likely will not be revive unless somebody wants it. Now why did I killed it off. Well back in about 9th grade summer me and the former owner of Shadow Goat Studio Israel Rydel wanted to start off fresh. So we have created Shadow Goat Studio.

With the creation of Shadow Goat Studio my design was just to kill Tryrip without saying anything but "oh hey guys there is a new business that we made!" Afterwords we didn't release a product until like 1.3 years later. That is really what killed Shadow Goat Studio. Is that we didn't really do anything with it. We had some good ideas but never really uploaded them and scraped the project that we spent 1 month on.

The future of Shadow Goat Studio will not be like Tryrip's future when we made Shadow Goat Studio. All members of Shadow Goat Studio will move to our new business but me. And my brother Kirk Ritter will help me work on things for Shadow Goat Studio.

What we will make is unclear but we have one project in the works and you will see what that project is. I will list everything at the bottom with the release date of products were currently working on and for witch business. Including Indie Goat.

Alright let's talk about the new business. The new business is nammed Vortex Studio with 3 CEO's; Alexander Ritter the programmer and the designer, Steven the concept designer and idea maker and Joe Nomad who is the marketer. We have 2 projects were working on currently and one we will most likely work on.

And finally the last subject before we get into what everybody is working on. The future of Softwarly. Well this is complicated because I am not really the owner but I still have close connections to the owner. I think there is some life left in the business.

Indie Goat is his other business is working on a new product that was a old product of Softwarly. SoftEngine. If you don't know our new Vortex Engine is based on SoftEngine 2 and that is where we got the idea for all of these engines. Is to revamp SoftEngine 2.

Well Indie Goat just made SoftEngine 3 and they plan to update it in about 1 or 2 months. The final update of SoftEngine 2. I also plan to release my Vortex Engine sometime within 1-2 months. He is already working on SoftEngine 4 and I have no idea what be is putting into it.

Overall Softwarly isn't dead. There is still hope that he will put out Softwarly as the developer of SoftEngine 4. Maybe it will be on Softwarly's website. Who knows what he will do.

Now for the very last part; what we are working on. Down below is what were working on.

Planned :

Indie Goat :

A light weight server that only allow the run command.

Client for the light weight server.

Vortex Studio :

Sun Blaster Internet

Currently working :

Indie Goat :

SoftEngine 3 version 3.4.5.7
SoftEngine 4 version tb4.0.0.0
CodeJar Version b1.0.0.0
Client for Vortex Studio server

Shadow Goat Studio :

Imgur Spammer version b1.0.0.3

Vortex Studio :

Vortex Browser version b1.0.5.1
Vortex Server version b1.4.8.0
Vortex Settings Engine b3.7.8.0

Thank you all for reading this post. I am currently working hard to put out products so you can use them. We plan to put out 3 products next month for Vortex Studio! Down below is the links to all of the websites mentioned in this post.

Tryrip : http://tryrip.weebly.com
Softwarly : http://softwarly.weebly.com
Shadow Goat Studio :
http://shadowgoat.weebly.com

Indie Goat : http://indie-goat.weebly.com
Vortex Studio : In Development.

No comments:

Post a Comment